I'm posting from the Mall of America Apple Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda small and stuff.<P>Generally, i don't see much that you wouln'd see in CompUSA (besides a few software titles like "Strata" and such)<P>I hear tell that stores in the Mall have a very high lease rate, and am not sure if this store is economically self solvent.....<P>.....hmmmmm.<P>No one has bothered me as of yet, though I've been here for half an hour. I must have B.O. or have the words, "Crazy Wintroll" written on me somewhere.<P>Well, I felt this post was some what obligatory being that I'm here right now.<P>so: View image: /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Joystickit

Ars Tribunus Angusticlavius
Dude. I was just there today. Around 4 or 4:30. I was the guy on the dual 800 w/ 22" cinema display for like a half hour looking around on the net for a bag for my iBook. <P>Darnit, I probably missed you.<P>They didn't sell ibook bags there (for shame), but I bought one of of eBay for $20 that seems pretty nice.<P> View image: /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

johnsonfromwisconsin:<P><B>No one has bothered me as of yet, though I've been here for half an hour. I must have B.O. or have the words, "Crazy Wintroll" written on me somewhere.</B><P>probably both.<P>are they "bothering" people who aren't you? because you might present yourself as disinterested, in which case they might be trying to be polite to you.<P>if i were there i'd demonstrate why you should be impressed, and if you were not responsive i'd kindly ask you to leave the premises.<P>View image: /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif<P>dmc:<BR><B>Knowing Steve, he probably convinced the owners of the Mall to let him have half a year free rent.<BR></B><P>as long as he throws in a free mac...it sounds like a good deal.

nibs said:<BR><BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>if i were there i'd demonstrate why you should be impressed, and if you were not responsive i'd kindly ask you to leave the premises.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh, I was impressed. Not by the hardware of course, but by some of the wimmen that were around.<P>Perhaps Chrisale is right about females and da iBook View image: /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif<P>Sorry I missed ya Joystickit.<P>Maybe next time. View image: /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Joystickit

Ars Tribunus Angusticlavius
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CapnPyro:<BR> joystickit- A bit off topic, but ive been looking for someone to pimp this site to, http://www.eleather.it/showcollections.html?coll=1<P>Ohhh my gawd. The nicest ti and ibook cases there are, i beleive. Makes me want to lease a Tibook just so i can carry it around in one of their snazzy cases.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Those are indeed schweet, but they don't have any cases for the iceBook (which I what I have). Only for the toilet seat iBooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.